Getting Your Vehicle Ready for Shipment
1. Inside of vehicle(s) free of any personal items. Up to 75 pounds of personal items may be placed in the trunk.
2. The vehicle must be clean for inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
3. The gas tank must have a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/4) tank of fuel.
4. Radios and CD players not built in, car phones, garage door openers, and E-Z pass must be removed.
5. One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
6. Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
7. All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, or car covers must be removed.
8. All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
Other Auto Transport Guidelines
1. Your vehicle may not exceed 84” in height.
2. We must have a working phone number where we can reach you at all times.
3. Your vehicle must be operable. Additional fees will apply if vehicle does not run.
4. Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4” ground clearance.
5. Autoline Transport must be advised of any/all custom vehicle modifications.